Thursday, January 24, 2008

Open House

I apologize for not having much to share and show this week. I have a very bad habit of not getting pictures done of the things I create. I had stamp club this past Monday, and we did a couple of cute projects. Hopefully, if I remember, I will post them tomorrow.

I just wanted to share with you information about my upcoming Open House. The event is come and go and will be Saturday, February 2 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. I hope that you will make plans to attend because there will be samples, make-n-takes and retired sets for sale.

Of course, this will kick off Sale-A-Bration so if you make a $50 order, you get your choice of a Sale-A-Bration set FREE. Also, as a special thank you from me, if you place a $50 order, you get your choice of designer paper FREE. You can't beat that!

I look forward to seeing you all real soon

No comments: