Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cute Calendar!

Isn't this cute? My upline, Jackie Ross, made it for me and her other downlines. We got together in December for a stamping night (I'll share the project we did tomorrow.) and this what was waiting at our stations.

I thought it was very cute!!

She got the little calendars at www.vippies.com. Check out their site because they have a lot of neat things to stamp on. I think they are reasonably priced also.

Just wanted to let you know that myself and Darla Paugh (fellow demonstrator) are planning an Open House on Saturday, February 2 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. There will be samples, make-n-takes, retired stuff for sale, and door prizes!!! If you place a $50 order with me on that day, you will get your choice of any designer paper you want. I hope to see you there!!

Also, February 1st kicks off our Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 order placed, you get a FREE SAB stamp set. These sets are only available through SAB and cannot be purchased. SAB runs through the middle of March, and once it's over, the sets are gone. They will not be in any of the upcoming catalogs.

Stamp Set: Time Well Spent
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Real Red
Ink: Black
Accessories: Rich Regal and Bold Bright brads, 1/8 in. hold punch, 1/2 circle punch, dimensionals

No comments: