Monday, January 7, 2008

Not Starting Out Right...

I'm not starting the new year right with my blog. I have a few things to share...I just haven't had a chance to get them on the blog.

Today I'm sharing a swap card. This is part of the 9 month swap I am participating in. The challenge for this swap was to use the wheels as a background. I love the look of the wheels but I just don't use them enough. I only have a few wheels so I just happen to have one that coordinates with the Priceless stamp set. I like the way these two colors go together.

Stamp Set: Priceless
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery stamp pads, Bashful Blue Jumbo Cartridge
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel

Also, I'm working on the technique cards for this coming Friday night. This is my monthly techniques class, and I really look forward to this because it forces me to try something new. I'm learning new techniques along with my ladies. If you haven't been to one of my classes, come try it out. We have food, fun and laughter! What more could you ask for!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: