Friday, January 7, 2011

Vintage Vogue

First of all, I must apologize for the bad picture. I took this with my phone and it's not very good. I hope that you are able to see it.

This is a card I did with my Kaufman ladies for our monthly card class. The hardest part of this was cutting out the flowers. There wasn't as many as the other card but there was enough. This was one of the first cards I stamped when I got my Vintage Vogue stamp set. Did I mention this isn't wood but clear mounted? When I heard Stampin' Up! was going to acrylics I didn't know if I would go to it or like it but I must say, I like it alot. This is my first and only acrylic stamp set and I'm working on getting more.


I loved the colors used for this card. The ladies loved this card too. I hope you like it too! I really like those rhinestones too! It adds just enough bling!

Have a good weekend, and I'll be back Monday with some more stuff!

Happy stamping!!!



Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments: