Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photo Album

Here is something I made for an idea of a make-and-take or stamp club project. These little photo albums are great to be used as brag books. They are very simple to make and I love these colors. I have always loved this Designer Series Paper, Cottage Wall, but didn't purchase it until the end. I hate buying DSP because I don't use it. I've got tons of it at home.

Anyway, back to the photo album. You can put as few as 3 pages in it or as many as 6. You don't want it too thick. The stamp used is a current hostess set, level 1.

I hope you enjoy it!



Happy stamping!!!



Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry markers
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive Organza, binder clips, clear envelopes (3-4)

No comments: