Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Candy Wrapper

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. It snowed here in Mabank on Sunday, and I didn't have access to the internet.

Here's a little project I did for my nieces and nephews for Christmas. I can't remember where I got the measurements from so I apologize for not giving credit to the correct stamper. I am always afraid to give anything to my nieces and nephews because they are small and I'm afraid they are going to tear up all the work I did. So, this year, I decided to go ahead and just do it. I took a day to punch and then my daughther and I got busy on making 13 of these. It's not alot but it was great having her help. It went by a lot faster.

I hope you enjoy it!


Happy stamping!!!



Paper: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, non-SU: ribbon, pipe cleaners

No comments: