Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Easel Calendar Card

This is something I made for a couple of my co-workers and my helpers in children's choir. I got the idea from Sandi MacIver.


I absolutely fell in love with it!! When I first say this set in last year's Occassion mini, I knew I wanted this set. It is so pretty! Once done with the calendar, you could put a small photo in the place of the calendar. I got the calenders from www.vippies.com.

The card itself was easy to make. It was the flowers that were time-consuming...hand cutting these little flowers isn't fun and I made 5 of these cards. Luckily, my daughter was feeling nice and offered to help me cut the flowers.

Come back tomorrow for another share!

Happy stamping!!!



Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Mellow Moss Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label punch, Scallop Border punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Mini Library Clips

No comments: