Monday, December 1, 2008

MIA No More

So sorry I have been away for awhile. I didn't realize it had been that long since my last post. I have been thinking about it but just haven't sat down long enough to do it. I will hopefully get back on track and post regularly again.

This month kicks off December and that always get my mind to thinking about Christmas. It will be here before you know it. Stampin' Up! has a couple of promotions going on this month.

Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit
Invite the warmth and coziness of the holidays into your home with Stampin' Up!'s Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit. This kit has everything you need to create beautiful handcrafted ornaments.

*Holiday Collection stamp set
*Die-cut chipboard and Designer Series paper
*Card stock
*Ribbon and cord
*Pretties Kit brads
*Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
*Adhesives
*Classic Stampin' Spots

Create dazzling ornaments and memories that will last a lifetime! Contact me TODAY to place your order because this offer is only good through December 31, or while supplies last or you can order online through my website.

Holiday Extravaganza
This holiday season, make Stampin' Up! your one-stop shop for fabulous decorations, cards, packaging, and gift ideas. We've got everything you need to make your holidays merry and bright! Click here to get some great ideas for gifts, decorating and cards. There is also a holiday gift-giving guide available.

I hope that you will take a moment to look at the specials this month. Come back tomorrow as I continue with my Technique Tuesday and will post some Christmas cards.

Happy stamping!!

No comments: