Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas

I did a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack about a month ago. This was one of the cards I did. My goal for this SAS was to not purchase any Christmas sets but use what I have...even the non-Christmas ones. I didn't have any current Christmas sets so I did end up buying one set. This card uses a non-Christmas set - Priceless. I also used the 5-petal flower to make the poinsettia. I actually copied this from someone off of Splitcoast and I can't remember who.

This is very easy card to make, and I bet these would be easy to do in mass if you wanted to send out handmade Christmas cards this year. Come back tomorrow and see another design.

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Sets: Priceless, All Holiday
Cardstock: Garden Green, Hunter Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Hunter Green, Real Red
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower Punch, Gold Brads

No comments: