Monday, December 8, 2008

Flower Christmas

I hope you all had a great weekend! I wish I could say I did. I think I got food poisoning because Saturday I was sick all day. Not a fun feeling at all!!

Anyway...on to my card share for the day. Again, this card was copied from someone on Splitcoast, and I didn't get the name. This is a different size and was a little work. It requires a blender pen and stamp pads. Luckily, the image isn't huge. I don't think I will be making too many of these. I'm all about being simple.

Come back tomorrow as I share another technique. Just when you think you are running out of techniques, new one pop up all the time. Don't miss it!

Happy stamping!

Stamp Sets: A Flower for All Seasons, Best Yet (Level 1 Hostess Set)
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Blender Pens, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8 Square Punch, Real Red 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: