Friday, December 5, 2008

Baroque Christmas

Here is card #3 from my Christmas SAS. Now, I did end up using a non-Christmas stamp set for this card except for the greeting. This card uses the Baroque Motifs stamp set. I love this set. When I first saw this set, it wasn't a favorite but after seeing so many things done with it I wanted it. So about a year later, I finally purchased my own set after borrowing from other demos.

I copied the card from someone on Splitcoast. Again, I didn't get the name of the person...so sorry! This is a very elegant and easy card. I got a little too close to the edge when I stamped the greeting so when I scanned it in, it looks like it was cut off but it isn't. I just got a little to close.

I hope you'll come back next week as I have two more cards to share and hopefully, a couple of new projects.

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, All Holiday
Cardstock: Bravo Burgandy, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bravo Burgandy, River Rock
Accessories: Burgandy Wide Grosgrain

No comments: