Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Whew!!!

This has been a crazy weekend!! I don't think I could have put one more thing in my schedule. Friday night was my techniques class. We had a good time! I'll share those photos with you later this week.

Saturday was the craft fair. I did okay with sales. I sold mostly my retired sets which is great because that makes more room on my shelves for more stamp sets. I did sell quite a few cards too. Overall, it was a good experience. I don't know if I will do it again next year or not. The wind was horrible, and there wasn't a lot of people coming through.

Yesterday was my stamp club meeting. I had some ladies visit and may be starting another club here soon. This is one of the projects we did. Some of them have been wanting to watercolor so we did this card. I think the majority of the ladies got their first hand experience with the crayons and aquapainters. This card was featured in November's Stampin' Success magazine using a different technique. This is a magazine we as demonstrators get every month full of ideas. I thought it looked simple enough to do at stamp club.

Stamp Set: Give Thanks
Paper: River Rock, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Watercolor Paper
Ink: River Rock, Black Stazon, Earth Elements Watercolor Crayons
Accessories: More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon, Spiral Punch, Aquapainters

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: