Monday, October 8, 2007

Craft Fair This Saturday

Well, this Saturday is my first craft fair! I am very nervous about because I just hope I have enough stuff there to sell and look at. I'm going to be selling my retired stamp sets, catalogs and retired designer paper. I was going through all that this weekend...I have TONS of it! I don't like using my paper obviously. I'm going to have to start branching out and using it more.

I hope that if you are in the area, you will stop by. I'm sharing the booth with a fellow demonstrator. She, of course, will be selling some items but she makes her own jewelry also so she'll be selling her creations. The craft fair is from 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at Sunnyvale First Baptist Church. We would love to see you!

Also, going on this Friday, I'll be holding my monthly technique class. This month we will be tackling the shaving cream, watercoloring with the crayons, and stamping with bleach. For more info, check out my SU! website.

Before I go, here's a card I did using my favorite stamp set. I copied this card from someone on Splitcoast so I can't give proper credit to proper person. Enjoy!!

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Rose Red, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, River Rock
Accessories: Silver Brads

No comments: