Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bad News

Sorry I haven't been posting new stuff in a while but I have been crazy busy at work. Plus, I was busy getting things ready for a ladies retreat this past weekend so I haven't had much time for stamping or anything else really.

I would like you all to say a prayer for me. I received some bad news Sunday night that one of my dearest friends, Debra Abbott, passed away. She was 37 years old and leaves behind her husband, Stephen, and two children - Jessica, 15 and Christopher, 13. I was in totaly shock when I received the call and am having hard time dealing with it. Please remember the Abbotts in your prayers plus her family, the Jacksons, as well as those close to her as we all deal with this sudden loss.

I hope to return back with some new stuff to post.

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: