Friday, October 26, 2007

Baroque Motifs - Swap Card

I joined this 9-month swap where each month we have to use something different on our cards. Last month we had to use the Prints Designer paper. This month we had to use either brads, eyelets or buttons. I chose to use brads, and this is my design.


I have such a hard time using my eyelets and buttons. I'm going to have to start thinking outside of the box and start using those things.

I don't know if you can tell or not but for the scallop circle, I punched holes in the each scallop. It was something different I haven't done.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I hope to have something new to share on Monday.

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Brocade Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Crafters' Tool Kit, Dimensionals

No comments: