Thursday, May 1, 2008

SU! May Promotions

Get On Board with Chipboard
For the month of May, when you spend $35 on any SU! products, you'll get a 25% off all On Board chipboard products from pages 178-179 of the Spring-Summer Collection 2008!

Stampin' Up!'s On Board chipboard collections offer a fun and easy way to embellish projects, create custom greetings, and decorate scrapbook pages. The exclusive, versatile, die-cut chipboard is designed to coordinate with many SU! stamp sets and accessories.

Also during this month, when you purchase SU! Cutting Mat, you get the Hobby Blade FREE!! Take advantage of both promotions this month!!!

Ever thought about being a demonstrator? This month is the perfect time to join. When you join, you'll get 20% off the starter kit PLUS a free tin of the Hodgepodge Hardware in addition to all the other stuff you get - about $330 value.

Contact me to take advantage of these promotions!

I'll be away this weekend...taking some much needed time off. I'll be working on some projects so I hope you'll come check out my blog next week to see my creations.

Thanks for stopping by, and keep on stamping!

No comments: