Friday, May 16, 2008

Celebrate!


Have you ever made up a card that was so pretty you didn't want to give it away? If so, this is one of those type of cards. I love, love, love this card!!

I wish I could take credit for the design but I can't. I totally stole the idea from Debbie Seyer. She does some great work. You should check out her website! I basically copied the design with the exception of the ribbon. Her design used the double-stitched River Rock ribbon. I didn't have any of that so I substituted with the vanilla taffeta.

Happy stamping, and have a great weekend!

Stamp Sets: So Many Scallops (SAB), Celebrate Everything
Cardstock: River Rock, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Versamark, Horizontal Slot Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Ginger Blossom DSP

No comments: