Monday, May 12, 2008

Card Share

I had a fantastic time at the retreat. I didn't get a whole lot accomplished but it sure was great to get away from work. I left Thursday night and returned Sunday afternoon. Oh how I wish it could have been longer.

I promised to share some of the things I made. I'm just sorry it's a week late. I actually have a few things to share in the coming days. I have my technique class cards from last month and this month to share. So, hopefully, my boss will cooperate and let me share. (just kidding!)

Here is one of the cards I did at the retreat. This uses one of the sets that was sent to us as a gift. I believe it is a Level 3 hostess set. I love the colors used on it. This uses Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Black and Whisper White cardstock and markers. I also played with my rhinestone brads. I used my blender pens for the Wasabi coloring.

Come back tomorrow!!! I'll share some of the techniques we did last month.

No comments: