Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sweet and Sour

If you are still blogging with me, you will notice I changed it up a bit. It's a freebie but I love the colors of it!! Hope you enjoy it too!

In November I went on a stamping retreat. I was there for 3 days and didn't get a whole lot done. I spent one whole day reading a book. It was a nice feeling to do that. I did stamp for a little while on Saturday. This is one of my creations...though I can't take full credit for the design. I CASEd the idea from Gretchen Barron. I love her blog!!!

Anyway, I used the Sweet & Sour Designer Paper and I love the colors that are used in this. I hope you enjoy the card!!


Stamp Set: Holidays & Wishes
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Border, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls

Happy stamping!!!

No comments: