Thursday, May 12, 2011

Masculine Card

It's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday the 13th!! I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!

Today's share is a masculine card I did with my monthly club. It's always hard for me to do masculine cards. I did see this card on another blog but I don't remember where. I bought this motorcycle stamp just for my husband because he loves motorcycles and plus I thought I could make some nice men cards with it. This one was very easy to do. On to the card...


Stamp Set: Motorcycle, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Early Expresso, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla
Ink: Brown Stazon, Pacific Point marker
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Silver Brads

I hope that you will come back this weekend because I'll be participating in a blog hop. I'm part of a stamping group called VC Rocks and we only meet during the summer. We kicked off another summer of swaps, blogs and so much more in April with new members able to join now. I'll tell you more about it Saturday when our blog hop officially kicks off. I hope to see you on the hop!!

Happy stamping!!!

No comments: