Friday, July 2, 2010

Friends Never Fade

My upline, Jackie Ross, had her open house last night. I went and had the opportunity to see the new catalog. It's amazing...all the new gadgets!!! New ribbons, new punches, new everything. I've looked through it once but I'm going to really pour over it tonight and make out my wish list. I did place an order to receive all the new colors of stamp pads, cardstock and markers. I CANNOT wait for that to come in. I've got my own open house in the works. Once I nail down the date, you will be the first to know.

Last night, we had a chance to stamp this for a make and take. It uses the new stamp set, Friends Never Fade, and the new punch in the summer mini, Punch Pack. It also uses the returning in colors, Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette.

I'm excited about kicking off the new Stampin' Up! year!!! I'm looking for a few good hostess so if you are interested, please let me know!

Happy stamping and 4th of July!!

No comments: