Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eastern Blooms

I'm in a monthly swap and for the month of June the theme was birthdays. I decided to play with a set I've had for a while...Eastern Blooms. This is not a set I would have purchased just by looking at it but I've seen alot of cute camples using it.

I saw this design on the demo's stamping connection website and I modified it some. I added the dazzling diamonds though I don't know if you can tell from the pictures.

You know when you color with the markers on the first one, it always looks like a good idea until you have to do multiple copies. Luckily, I only had to do 7!

Stamp Sets: Eastern Blooms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink stamp pads and markers
Accessories: 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds


Just a reminder that today is the last day to purchase anything from 09-10 SU! catalog! Tomorrow the new catalog comes out with a whole lot of new ideas. I'm looking for some hostesses so if you would be interested in hosting a party, please let me know. I would love to show you and your friends the wonderful art of stamping!

Happy stamping!!

No comments: