Tuesday, May 25, 2010

VC Rocks Challenge

One of the fun things we do at VC Rocks are different weekly challenges. Every week one of the moderators give us a different challage...be it a card or scrapbook page. I sometimes find it hard to just sit and stamp for fun unless I'm working on a class project so these challenges are great way to get the creativity to flow. In past years, I haven't participated in the challenges so this year I decided to try them.

For our first challenge we had to make a celebration themed card using ONLY In Colors and 1 punch. There was an advanced challenge which involved using 3 different In Colors from 3 different years, 2 punches and NO flowers! I didn't quite make the advanced challenge but I did make the basic one. It's not one of my favorite cards but I tried. Be sure to check back later this week for the next challenge!

Stamp Sets: Priceless, Wonderful Words
Cardstock: River Rock, Tango Tangerine, Riding Hood Red, Black
Ink: River Rock, Tango Tangerine, Riding Hood Red, Black
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Piercing Tool


Happy stamping!

No comments: