Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wedding Invitations

It has been some time since I've posted anything on here. I haven't done much stamping in a while. I'm no longer a demostrator for Stampin' Up! It got to be too much.

Since I've last posted, not too much has happened. My baby sister got married in April and asked me to do her invitations. I said yes but then wasn't too happy when I found out how many I had to do...125!! The text was printed off a color printer on Whisper White cardstock.

This is what my table looked like as I putting these together.








Well you only get married once! Here is what her invitation looked like.



Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Pearls


Happy stamping!!!

No comments: