Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

I was going through my pictures and realized I didn't share the birthday cards I made for my niece and nephew. Their birthday is about a week apart so my brother had a family get together to celebrate their birthdays.

This first card I used a new stamp set for me. My nephew loves playing soccer. He should be because he comes from a family that plays soccer. This stamp set will be around for a while with this family.

Stamp Sets: Goal, Punch Bunch
Cardstock: Early Expresso, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Expresso, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Scallop Square Punch

The second card was for my niece. She is all girl so I wanted to make the card fun and bright. I even added bling to it.

Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, So Happy For You
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Pacific Point

Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Punches: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Eyelet Border

Sorry the pictures didn't come out so good. We were on our way to the party when I realized I didn't take a picture of them. So these were taken in the car. We had a great time! It's always fun when family can get together and celebrate!!

Happy stamping!!!

No comments: