Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Circle Circus

My goal was to try to post something on my blog at least once every week but it hasn't happened. Oh well...on to my share for this week.

This is a set when I first saw it, I didn't think too much of it. Of course, it's been out for awhile so I decided to play with it. The first card is for a swap I am in and the second was from a card class I had last month. I changed it a bit for the swap.


Stamp Set: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals


Stamp Set: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

Happy stamping!!!

No comments: