Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MIA

Sorry to have been gone so long but life has been crazy the last year. I got engaged in November of 2008 and am now preparing for my July 11th wedding. I recently just dropped my demonstratorship (Is this even a word?) with Stampin' Up! because it really got too much for me and it just wasn't a priority anymore. Even though I've been out of it for a month now, I do miss it a bit because of the new catalog chatter but no time to really do classes now.

My hope is to continue sharing things I make. Of course, now it will be stuff I make for myself and not having to get ready for classes. I've joined a few swaps and will share my final projects here so I hope you'll come back.

Thanks for sticking with me for the last couple of years! It's been fun and I can't wait to see what the future holds as I continue the journey of life with a new companion.

Happy stamping!

No comments: