Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Technique Class

Well, I had my first technique class last night and it was fun! I didn't have a lot to show up but we had a good time. It didn't even dawn on me that August would be hard because of school starting. Hopefully, there will be a better turnout for September. So, mark your calendars now for the 2nd Tuesday in September which is September 11. Here's what we did!!

Technique #1 - Rock and Roll

A new technique for me!!

Stamp Set: Pricless
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Rose Red
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon

Technique #2 - Poppin' Pastels

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Green Galore, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion, Pink Passion and Green Galore markers
Accessories: Watercolor Joy Wheel, Stampin' Pastels

Technique #3 - Faux Stitching

Stamp Set: Simply Said, Print Pattern Background
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, So Saffron and Taken with Teal makers
Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit, White Gel Pen

I hope you enjoy them, and I hope to see you at the next one!!

No comments: