Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My First Stamped Scrapbook Page

I am in the process of working on a swap, and I decided to do a 6x6 scrapbook swap. Anyone who knows me, I haven't grasp the concept of incorporating my stamping into scrapbooking. So this swap is an adventure for me. I have been banging my head trying to come up with a design, and finally I got one. Check this out!!

I used the stamp set Basic Buds (I am so glad this made the catalog!) and used the outline stamp as a background. I then sponged the edges of the Bashful Blue piece. I cut out the flower and the leaves (very time consuming - the flower) and added a ribbon. I put a dimensional behind the flower to give it a little 3D effect. I used Warm Words to stamp "adorable" because that is what he is. I thought this came out pretty good for my first real stamped scrapbook page.

Thanks for looking!

Stamp Sets: Bud Basics, Warm Words
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Sponges, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Gluedots

No comments: